Meet @AlesforFemales creator Victoria. She is new-ish to the craft beer community but has jumped right in with both feet! After finding a growler from a local brewery left behind while moving into her new home, she began exploring the local craft beer scene. As fate would have it, she now works for the brewery and is studying for her Cicerone certification. Read about her local favorite beers below.
- Transient Artisan Ales- The Juice is Loose
- RAR Brewing Co- 10 Layers Imperial and Lumber Sexual
- Old Nation Brewing- M-43
- Ellison Brewing- You Can Get With That…JUICE
- 450 North- Tropic Nuggets, Citra Nuggets, and Pot O’ Gold
- Quaff ON! Brewing Co- Common Necessity, Hare Trigger and Busted Knuckle
- Upland- Petal To The Kettle
- 3 Floyds- Deesko!
This is a very hard question. My favorite would have to be QUAFF ON! Brewing Company’s Pineapple IPA! It is amazing. My second favorite would be ZwanzigZ Pizzeria & Brewing Beauregard’s Blueberry
When I moved from Texas to Indiana I bought my first house. The lady who had previously owned the home worked for a local brewery. That being said she left a growler behind from Quaff ON! I had no idea what it was so I took it to the brewery and was offered a tasting. I am now working here, getting my Cicerone certification and writing about beer. I started out drinking Bud Light and now I drink ONLY craft beer!
- Quaff ON Brewing – Pineapple IPA
- RAR Brewing- 10 Layers Imperial
- ZwanzigZ Brewing- Beauregard’s Blueberry
450 North Brewing – Fruity Nuggets and Juicy Nuggets
Karbach Brewing Company in Houston Texas
3 Floyds has amazing artwork!
(Check out this gem of a label of Space Station Middle Finger from @foodnerdjen)
My local brewery of course- Quaff ON!
No but I plan to start trying soon!
Hard Truth Hills in Nashville, IN
Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition: An Insider’s Guide to the World’s Greatest Drink by Randy Mosher
I have made so many awesome connections with people all over. We trade beer and swag. The craft beer community is awesome!